Answered By: John McCann
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2015     Views: 84

Most databses have a box which you can check to obtain peer reviewed articles. Sometimes the terms scholarly or refereed journal are used as well.

Related Topics

Contact Us

a small icon TXT Us: (203) 212-8329
a small icon Call Us: (203)285-2057
a small icon Email Us: